The Pottery was founded by Edward Langley in 1952. Edward had worked in the Govancroft pottery of Glasgow and a fire in the Govancroft factory in 1955 saw him take on five or six previous Govancroft workers and move his premises from central Glasgow to Hillington, Glasgow.
After 20 years, the lease on the Hillington premises were up and he moved one kiln to his farmhouse home in North Glasgow, where continued until his death in 1982.
Animal figures, mostly in lustre glaze.
Some green ornamental figures.
Articles in SPHR
Articles in Bulletin (Members only)
Typical Backstamps & Marks
Campsie Ware (with or without) Scotland, Milton of Campsie
- Patterns were not used